Safely Completing Concrete Cutting Service Solutions Since 1998
No matter the size or complexity of a project, safety is, and always will be, our number one priority. Our leadership team, supervisors and employees are all committed to fostering a work environment holding everyone accountable for implementing all required safety assessments and measures prior to beginning any project.
Part of what separates Champion Concrete Cutting as an innovative industry leader are the safety measures we implement and have as part of our corporate policy.
Safety is how we have successfully grown as a company.
To ensure that Champion Concrete continues to be at the forefront of safety issues, we are a member of the following:
To provide a safe working environment at all times, our safety commitment includes:
- Compliance: Champion Concrete complies with all laws, course mandates, training, and best judgement where laws and requirements do not exist.
- Employee Competency: While Champion Concrete fully believes in training employees and increasing their skill set, we provide employees with proper training and tools to ensure they have the knowledge and skills needed to perform their job. In addition, all staff is required to complete ongoing training throughout the year, maintaining their knowledge of mitigating risk in the workplace.
- Environmental Awareness: We are committed to completing all projects in a manner that does not harm the surrounding environment by the adoption of ethical work practices, reduction of waste disposal and limiting our carbon footprint by recycling products where possible.
- Equipment Maintenance: Prior to using equipment, all employees go through extensive training, including how to properly operate and maintain the tool. This extends the life or our equipment, increasing efficiencies in our work, but most importantly, decreases risk of improper use or procedures.
- Emergency Planning: While we take every step to avoid dangerous working scenarios, we proactively identify and mitigate any health or negative environment concerns ahead of beginning a project while, at the same time, communicate with all project crews what to do should a specific scenario occur.
By following all these measures, Champion Concrete Cutting continues to be a leader in the area of safety; raising awareness while reducing risk of workplace safety hazards.
To guarantee best practices and safety at all times, our team is required to complete:
- Construction Safety Training Systems
- Red Cross First Aid
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information Systems
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Fall Protection End User
- H2S Alive
- Confined Space Entry, Monitor and Rescue
- Aerial Work Platform Operator
- Leadership for Safety Excellence
- Hilti – Ground Penetration Radar Training
- GSSI – Subsurface Interface Radar in Engineering
- Hilti and Husqvarna Tool Certification
Download our Health & Safety Manual
To learn more about our Safety Commitment,
call (403) 277-2233 or contact us today.